Known for its pleasant fragrance and enriching skin & hair benefits, it is used as prime herb in various DIY Hair and face packs. It high levels of anti-oxidants aids in strengthening & conditioning dry hair.
- It controls premature greying, breakage resulting into long and strong hair.
- With regular use of hibiscus, hairs become thicker and denser.
- Its anti-inflammatory benefits are well-known, especially for acne-prone skin. Gives amazing results when used with Hydrosols, Blossom toner and aloevera.
How To Use
- This is formulated with best of native herbs and floral extracts. Always store in cool dry place away from sunlight, tightly closed in the zip pouch.
- Always scoop with clean dry spoon to avoid contamination.
- Take approx. 1/2tsp of DIY Powder in clean plastic/glass bowl. Use full fat milk (or) yogurt (or)Rosewater with Honey for Normal to Dry skin. Use Rose water or any hydrosol to activate for Oily to Combination skin type.
- Apply thin layer of mask over face & neck and wash off after 8-9mins of drying with water or wash cloth.
- Enjoy the smoothness this face mask gives and follow it up with Blossom toner, suitable Moisturiser or Serum.
Caution for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Pure Hibiscus Powder and nothing else.