Lets stop by to enjoy this beautifully delectable scrub that is very uniquely formulated and named as “ Ladoo scrub” . It makes it grand entry as a perfect date for face & body. Honey nourishes and protects the skin while the oatmeal is a natural cleanser and compliments the stimulating and detoxifying powers of the Lemon extracts. Works best for normal-to-dry facial skin also.
- Gentle enough to be used even for sensitive skin
- Can be activated with plain water or hydrosol for enriching experience.
- Skin feels visibly brighter, softer and smoother after scrubbing.
- Lemon extracts & Peppermint oil refreshes skin and relaxes our senses too.
- Can be used to help reduce dryness and pigmentation on hands, feet, elbows, knees etc
- It doesn’t dry out skin due to nourishing oils including Sweet Almond oil & Honey.
How To Use
- Take about 3-pea size of scrub in your hands and activate it with a few drops of water/hydrosol to make into a smooth paste.
- Make sure to exfoliate the face completely including sides of nose, chin and upper lips, neck ( front and back) to remove dead cells for about 3-5mins gently.
- Gently rub the scrub paste in circular motions on face as well as body and wash off with water.
- Can be used to tackle dry rough skin in hands, feet, elbows, knees and body. Follow it up with the right moisturizer or Emerald salve to rejuvenate skin
- Always store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do a patch test before use and check the ingredients list if you are pregnant/breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with eyes and use for external application only.
- Best when used within 6-7 months of opening. Avoid the box getting in contact with water by storing in cool, dry place.
Powdered fine Oats & Protein, Brown sugar, Honey, Sweet almond oil, Orange & Pomegranate powder, Citrus & Peppermint oil.