A gentle foaming powder cleanser balances the skin and can be used as multi-use product. With natural exfoliating enzymes it works effectively to leave skin feel smooth, clean and refreshed.
- 1. Effectively softens the skin’s stratum corneum, leaving skin soft and supple.
2. Produces soft foam, deeply cleanse pores, effectively removes blackheads and dirt, shrinks pores and makes skin more delicate.
3. Has a good oil control effect, removes excess oil, maintains skin balance.
4. Lastly, you cannot but avoid loving the natural fragrance of dried Lavender and Chamomile buds..Its truly a floral experience
5. It instantly helps skin rejuvenate and look fresher.
- Helps control excessive sebum/ oil secretion making it ideal for Oily-combi skin types
- Soothing colloidal Oatmeal binds moisture to skin
- Helps to treat uneven skin tone & texture with regular use.
- Multi-utility product that can be used as Scrub, cleanser or pack depending on activating agent.
- Can be useful for night cleanse or for travel purpose.
How To Use
- Scoop 3-4 pinches of Powder on clean hands and add water to dilute & activate.
- Apply on face and neck as it foams gently to wash off dirt, dust, grime etc.
- Wash off with water and pat dry to reveal clean, smooth skin.
- Fine granules of oats with lavender and chamomile buds will help in thoroughly cleansing &gentle exfoliating face.
- Can be safely used for both face and body skin for mild exfoliation.
- Oily to Combination Skin – Ideal facial cleanser for everyday use. Normal to dry skin – weekly 3-4times.
- When used as a scrub/pack – leave it for 5-8mins and wash off with plain water. Follow it up with hydrating blossom toner & moisturizer.
- Always store in cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do a patch test before use and check the ingredients list if you are pregnant/breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with eyes and use for external application only.
- Best when used within 6-7months of opening. Avoid the box getting in contact with water.
Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin Clay, Coconut based Surfactant, Lavender buds, Chamomile buds